After School Program
The Afterschool staff, works with individual and/or small groups of students providing supervision and instruction to assist in providing a positive learning environment that allows for students’ personal, social, and intellectual development. Designed for children in Kindergarten – Grade 8, the balanced program focuses on academics, organized play, art, computers, and free time.
- The After Care Program Operates each day school is in session, including half-days, except the last day of school.
- Hours of Operation: Dismissal – 6:00 PM
- Fees: When paying in advance, $190 Per month per child; $330 for two or more children.
- Per Use Rate: $18 per day for one child; $30 per day for two children; $35 per day for three or more children.
- Fees are due before the first of each month for those paying by month.
- A late pick-up fee will be incurred for all pick-up times which are after 6:10 PM. Recurring lateness will result in higher fees.
- An after school snack will be provided each day.
- Students are expected to complete all homework assignments as a part of the after school program.
- The staff is made up of St. Thomas the Apostle School teachers and alumni who are currently majoring in Education at local colleges.